This week I have extra time to journal. I've been feeling unwell physically, but it's given me the opportunity to focus on God and to read. So it's been a blessing in disguise!
Have you meditated on what it means to be IN CHRIST? What an amazingly beautiful reality. I'm letting these truths sink in; meditating on the reality of being In Christ and Him in me. It's real and true and we exist in it now. All thanks to God for His provision of grace through Jesus Christ our Lord! To God be the Glory! These are just some of the verses that stand out to me. As you read them rest on them. If you are in Christ these truths are true of you... NOW. I hope you'll let the beautiful reality of who you in Christ sink in deeply, believing it, resting in it. May the joy of the Lord will rise up in you with shouts of praise to God, with hearts overflowing with thankfulness.
- We were dead, now we are alive to God in Christ.
- We were doomed to die, but now, by the grace of God through faith, we have eternal life in Christ!
- We live forever in Christ, starting the moment we first believed.
- We are no longer under condemnation because we are in Christ Jesus.
- We are free from the law of sin and death thanks to the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.
- Nothing can separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus.
- We are one body in Christ, connected with all believers by the one Spirit.
- We are united in Christ, there is no division.
- We are sanctified in Christ, made holy and called to be saints.
- We glory only in the Lord, for Christ has become for us wisdom from God and righteousness, sanctification and redemption.
- We are established and anointed in Christ .
- God always leads us in triumph in Christ.
- The veil is taken away from our eyes in Christ and we can behold the glory of God as He transforms us into His image.
- We are completely new in Christ.
- We are the righteousness of God in Christ.
- We have complete liberty in Christ.
- We exist in the blessing of Abraham.
- We're sons of God through faith in Christ.
- There is neither male nor female, nor any nationality in Christ. We are all on in Christ Jesus.
- We are blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.
- We were created in Christ for good works which God prepared before hand that we should walk in them.
- We have been completely forgiven in Christ.
Rom. 3:24; Rom. 6:11; Rom. 6:23; Rom. 8:1; Rom. 8:39; Rom. 12:5; 1 Cor. 1:2; 1 Cor. 1:30; 2 Cor. 1:21; 2 Cor. 2:14;2 Cor. 3:14; 2 Cor. 5:17; 2 Cor. 5:21; Gal. 2:4; Gal. 3:14;Gal. 3:26;Gal. 3:28; Eph. 1:3; Eph. 2:10; Eph. 4:32;